My Time in Korea


Hey guys! I've never tried this before, so I'm not sure if it'll be any interesting, but I will be studying abroad at Ewha Womans University starting in a few days and I thought it would be interesting to blog about my study abroad experience in Korea. 💎

I'm no English major, but I love traveling, I love eating, and I love exploring new places. Over the next month, I will be recording and sharing my study abroad experiences with everyone in order for me to recall the fun and new moments I will have been through, and in order to inspire others to try the same things!

Besides recording about my time in and out of the classrooms in Korea, I will definitely be covering any new food places I try as well as new destinations I have never been to. I am quite disappointed that there is no Yelp in Korea for me to check in at food places, but no worries. I wouldn't be an explorer if I gave up due to Yelp's absence -- be excited to see all different kinds of foods, scenic spots, and hipster places that only the locals would know about.😁

I will be gone from June 24th to August 2nd, and it's my hope to be able to post about my experience every day or every couple of days, including pictures and videos when they're on hand. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! 😊

You can find all the posts related to this page through the labels #studyabroad, and specific posts within this label through #EwhaWomansUniversity, etc.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts